New York, NY
Kinlin Rutherfurd Architects
Kinlin Rutherfurd Architects is currently seeking an Intermediate Architect with strong design and technical skills and 3-5 years of experience.
The right candidate will be highly motivated; detail oriented, and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in 3D modeling is a plus.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A professional degree (advanced degree preferred)
- A minimum of 3+ years experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe, and Rhino
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful
- Currently living in the NYC metropolitan area and legally able to work in the United States
Kinlin Rutherfurd Architects is a design firm focused on creating high quality, timeless architecture which is thoughtfully detailed and tailored to its context. We specialize in high end residential projects including full building renovations, townhouses, private apartments and country homes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio (including samples of 3D work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your resume and work sample documents in PDF format only. (5MB max file size)
Please put “Intermediate Architect” in the subject line.