New York, NY
Shenton Architects is a design focused New York based architectural practice. Our current workload includes high-end private residential, commercial and institutional projects, in New York City and elsewhere in the United States.
We are currently seeking a motivated full-time architectural intern, to assist with design and construction documents, for a minimum of three months starting immediately.
The position will involve work on various phases of project development and may also include specific marketing initiatives. Willingness to participate in a wide range of tasks is critical to success.
Qualifications, Skills & Responsibilities
Candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor or Masters of Architecture
- 3 - 12 months relevant professional experience
- Strong design and graphic skills
- High quality 3D presentation skills (including model making)
- Functional knowledge of: MicroStation or AutoCad, Rhino, Vray, Photoshop, InDesign
- Focused, well organized, detail–oriented
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Authorization to work in the US
Please send all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Architectural Intern” in the subject line. Work samples should be limited to 12 MB. No phone calls please