New York, NY
DFA is a design focused firm in New York City. Our environment emphasizes strong concept exploration and a commitment to contemporary design. The office has a diverse portfolio with residential, commercial and institutional projects that is currently expanding.
We are currently seeking a Junior Designer with Construction Document experience; the ideal candidate should have:
- 3 years of architectural design and construction experience
- Mastery of AutoCAD
- B. Arch required, M. Arch preferred
- Excellent design and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience creating a CD set with a strong emphasis on detailing of both interior projects and exterior cladding construction techniques a plus.
- Proficiency in Rhino and V-ray for drafting, modeling and rendering. Experience in grasshopper is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Ability to start in 1-2 weeks
Qualified candidates, please send applications as a SINGLE PDF (including cover letters with salary expectation) to email@example.com with Junior Designer in the subject line. Please name your attachment as such: applicant last name, first name, job title. No phone calls or walk-ins.