New York, NY
Desai Chia Architecture
We are seeking a highly motivated JUNIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER to participate in all phases of a project. Full time position available immediately.
We are seeking a candidate who can assist with presentations and drawing sets for single-family homes and commercial interiors projects.
Desai Chia Architecture (www.desaichia.com) is an award-winning architecture firm. Our current projects include custom residences in the Northeast and commercial projects for innovative tech and media clients.
- Hold a Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree, minimum 1 - 3 years of work experience in an architecture office required
- Excellent AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and rendering/ Rhino modeling skills are required.
- A strong design portfolio representing recent projects; all work to have been produced by applicant
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Fluency in written/ spoken English
- Currently residing in the NYC region-- We are not able to provide sponsorship for international applicants
Applicants: please send Cover Letter (1 page max. including Salary Expectations and references), Resume, and Relevant Work Samples that represent the candidates design and technical ability as a single PDF format (10MB or less) in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write your name + JUNIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER in the subject line.
No telephone calls please.
Only qualified candidates as described above will be considered.
Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
Please note that due to number of responses, we may not be able to reply to all applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you.