New York, NY
Ismael Leyva Architects
Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA) is an award-winning NYC based architecture and interior design firm with over 20 years of mixed-use, residential, commercial, and hospitality projects.
ILA is seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer with 3-5 years of experience to join our growing Interior Design team. An architecture background and experience in high-rise residential design is a plus.
Required skills & expertise:
- Strong knowledge of FF&E specifications
- Preparation/coordination of drawings from SD through CD
- Experience with the CA phase of construction
- Strong conceptual design ability and graphic representation skills
- Knowledge of Building Code and ADA
- Experience with client communication and team coordination
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCad & Adobe Suite
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited institution.
At Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA), we value fresh ideas and unique perspectives. Together with your colleagues, you will work on projects that will expand your knowledge, skills and experience.
ILA offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
Please send your resume and one page of work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org