New York, NY
CREATE Architecture Planning & Design
Eager to work on Large Scale Commercial Projects. Master planning, shopping center development, lifestyle centers, open air centers and mall renovations. Some hospitality and miscellaneous projects. Must be able to produce high quality presentations and renderings.
You will join a highly creative and dynamic team with direct involvement with all team members in a boutique studio environment. In this position you will utilize all your creative skills and design tools to collaborate in all facets of architectural design.
• Work with the Design Director(s) and project team (s) on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production.
• Coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
• Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
• Be innovative and take initiative to push yourself and those around you to be better. This is the design studio you’ve dreamed about!
• Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
• Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
• Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
• 0-5 years of experience on architecture projects. Talented Graduates will be considered.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team
• Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator. Understanding of 3D Studio Max and InDesign is a plus
• Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes
• Strong organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
• Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture
• State Licensure and LEED accreditation is a plus but not required.
Note "Jr. Architectural Designer" when applying for position.
Email cover letter & resume to: email@example.com
Note when emailing please keep any portfolio attachments under 5 MB total.