New York, NY
SOSH NY’s Midtown Manhattan office is seeking full-time Architectural Designer with a minimum of 5+ years experience in all aspects of design and production for hospitality projects. Candidate must be able to develop thorough and detailed design concepts in Revit and ACAD.
Architectural Designer will be responsible for all or some of the project phases such as; Design Development, Construction Documents, Custom Millwork Detail and Construction Shop Drawings Review.
1. 5+ years experience working for a US Architectural Firm/Interior Design firm.
2. Proficient in producing CD’s.
3. Coordination with consultants and their CD’s for producing details as required.
4. Background in hospitality/building design.
5. Comprehensive experience with various construction systems including: concrete, masonry, steel frame, wood frame, curtain wall, etc.
6. Technical knowledge of IBC construction and building codes.
1. Excellent oral and written english communication skills.
2. Proficient in creating coordinated construction document sets.
3. Resolves technical and code issues.
4. Organize, schedule and administer project constructability schedule.
If qualified, please email resume to email@example.com.