New York, NY
We are dtls, an architecture firm specializing with projects ranging from interiors to new construction. We currently have about 30 projects in the greater New York City region and we are looking for self-motivated colleagues to join our team.
We are currently seeking an intermediate architect with the abilities to coordinate architecture, interiors and CA. The ideal candidate is one with 3-5 years of experience working in both residential and commercial projects. Other qualities include:
· Project management and organization skills in all phases
· Ability to interact with clients, handle consultant coordination, and interface with contractors for design intent
· High quality drawings skills in Autocad and Revit
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs and Adobe Creative Suite
· Knowledge of NYC, NY State, IBC codes and filing process
· Attention to detail
· Ability to problem solve in field
· Clear communication and writings skills
More than technical qualities, we are looking for an upbeat personally that is willing to work in a small and but growing firm. We have a dedicated approach to collaboration and flexibility.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your resume and work sample documents in PDF format only. (5MB max file size)
Please put “Intermediate Architect” in the subject line.