New York, NY
Verona Carpenter Architects
VCA is seeking applicants for a full-time Junior Designer position to work on a range of project types including residential, commercial and retail.
Candidates should have strong design and graphic skills. Candidates should also be resourceful and comfortable in a small but growing, fast-paced office environment.
Responsibilities will include design studies in digital and physical models, project documentation in AUTOCAD or Revit, presentations and design representation.
· 2 years of professional experience in an architecture firm is required.
· BArch or Master’s Degree in Architecture
· Proficient in AUTOCAD, Rhino, Vray, Revit, Adobe Software
· Excellent physical model making skills
· Excellent rendering and image-making abilities
· Desire to be involved in all aspects of a project, from conception to implementation
· Self-reliant and resourceful
· Ability to meet deadlines, complete tasks accurately and with strong attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is required.
· Willingness to learn and take direction from supervisor
· Authorization to work in the US
Qualified candidates can apply by sending a single PDF file (max. 6MB) including a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.