New York, NY
Design Bureaux, Inc
Award-winning boutique architectural/interior design studio looking for a talented designer to join our highly creative firm.
Junior / Intermediate Designer
Applicant must have 3 to 8 years of architecture/interior experience with a solid emphasis on hotel and restaurant design. Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, have good verbal and communication skills along with the ability to collaborate with others in a fast paced dynamic environment and meet the following requirements:
- Drafting- complete proficiency with Autocad
- Graphics- complete proficiency with Photoshop
- 3D Modeling & Rendering- must have complete proficiency with 3-d modeling in Rhino and/or Sketch-Up, rendering with V-Ray a plus
- Construction documents- experience and competency in drafting, detailing, and production drawings
- Construction Administration- experience with field and office duties a plus
- Codes & ADA- working understanding of building codes and federal ADA requirements
- freehand sketching- basic ability
- Residence- must be currently living in the New York City metro area and must be legally able to work in the United States.
Only those applicants meeting the above requirements will be considered. If you would like to apply for this position submit your CV along with relative examples of work in low resolution PDF format only
- Reference Designer Position in subject line to email@example.com
- No phone calls, faxes or other communications will be accepted
- No submissions with attachments over 5MB will be considered.