New York, NY
Kono Designs LLC is a boutique, multi-disciplinary design firm in New York with projects ranging in multiple scales from graphic design to architecture and master planning.
The office is currently working on architectural projects in Japan and New York. We are seeking a skilled Intermediate Architect on full-time with the following qualifications.
· 2-5 years professional working experience
· Expertise in preparing technical architectural drawings and construction details
· Expertise in 2D AutoCAD software, drafting standards and practices
· Experience with 3D modeling software, such as Revit, Rhino + Vray
· Experienced in developing projects from schematic design to construction documents
· Knowledge in building systems and construction methods
· Self-motivated and well organized
· U.S. citizen, or authorized to work in the U.S.
· Compensation commensurate with experience
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF file no larger than 2MB to email@example.com.
Please write “Intermediate Architect” in the subject line of your email.
Please know that we cannot reply to every applicant. No phone calls please.
Feel free to visit us at www.konodesigns.com for additional information about our firm.