New York, NY
Studio A+T Architects
Studio A+T Architects is a NYC based architecture and interior design firm specializing in healthcare and commercial projects.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience.
The candidate will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and administering projects through all phases of development including: Design, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration.
- 5 years minimum experience overseeing Design Development, production of Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
- Experience in preparing schedules, and monitoring adherence to terms.
- Demonstrated building construction technical experience.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials.
- Schedule the work and oversee its production.
- Self motivated, ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals.
- Strong Organizational skills and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow though.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Qualified candidate please direct resume, cover letter, and work samples.
att. Elizabeth Ng.