New York, NY
Selldorf Architects is an international architecture and interior design firm based in Manhattan. The firm’s portfolio encompasses a wide range of projects, including cultural, institutional and commercial as well as residential.
The firm is currently seeking Architectural Designers for full time employment.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture required.
- 2 to 5 years of architectural-related experience required preferably in all phases of design and construction. Prior architectural experience will be considered relative to compensation.
- Must have solid conceptual and design process skills and good problem-solving abilities.
- Skill using 3-D modeling programs including RHINO with Vray are required
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency required
- Experience working on cultural, commercial and residential desired
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
Interested qualified candidates can send their resume and work portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com Mailed resumes and calls will not be considered.