New York, NY
DE-YAN IS A MULTIDISCIPLINARY DESIGN STUDIO. OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE CREATIVE CONCEPTING, ART DIRECTION, INTERACTIVE, INTERIOR, MOTION AND EVENT DESIGN WITHIN LUXURY, FASHION, BEAUTY AND LIVING.
Candidates should have excellent communication, multi-tasking, and creative conceptualization skills. They should be adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- 1-3 years design / architecture experience, preferably in the agency / beauty / fashion / architecture / technology industry
- Works well under tight deadlines, flexible and proactive
- A genuine understanding and appreciation of luxury / high end industry
- Ability to ideate creatively, implement and execute strong concepts
- Fluent knowledge of production & project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, meeting various deadlines at once
- Team player; must be able to work collaboratively with a team of motion designers, graphic designers & architects.
- Self-starter; ability to work independently and take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Proficient in CAD, Rhino and Adobe is required; Cinema4D/Octane is a big plus for 3D visualization
- Able to read/draw architectural drawings & plans and visualize ideas in 3D
Please submit applications via email@example.com