New York, NY
Workshop/APD is a design firm specializing in luxury home design, hospitality design, and high-end commercial development. We are looking for an intermediate architectural designer to join our team and work on residential projects.
Candidates must know Revit. The ideal candidate would be a gifted and highly organized designer.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Working with Senior Designers on high-end hospitality and residential projects
- Involvement in all phases of design/documentation
- Computer modeling and rendering
- Construction document preparation
- Professional Degree in Architecture or related field
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficiency in Revit (required), AutoCAD, and all Adobe programs
- Passionate, self-motivated designer
- Ability to work in a team
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, matched 401(k) plan, short and long term disability, education reimbursement program, performance bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, and personal days).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter, resume and selected samples of your work in one PDF document no larger than 5MB to email@example.com. Email should include "INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER" in the subject line.
No phone calls please.