New York, NY
Fischer+Makooi Architects, PLLC
One of New York's prestigious midsize architectural firms, specializing in hi-rise residential projects, seeking a talented project architect; with 4-7 years of experience and at least 2 recent residential projects. This position requires excellent technical/AutoCAD and communication skills.
Candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have excellent CAD drafting skills.
- Must have knowledge of construction materials and method.
- Must have basic knowledge of NYC Code and zoning regulations.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems and act as a liaison between clients and company.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Space planning
- Construction document production and detailing
- FPP, Condo plans, Tax lot drawings, & BPP plans
- As-built documentation and working drawings
- Meeting with clients and vendors
- Candidate must be capable of contributing to all phases of design