New York, NY
Fernando Romero Enterprise
FR-EE/ Fernando Romero Enterprise is a design-focused architecture firm founded in 1999 with offices in Mexico and New York. We are presently looking for highly motivated people to join our design team.
The ideal candidates most be experienced in design to support significant projects and /or strong 3D visualizer. Previous working experience at major international firms.
Duration: 2-3 months
- Degree in Architecture or Industrial Designer.
- Professional experience.
- Highly representation skills in 2D & 3D.
- Proficient in Adobe Software and 3D Rendering.
- Demonstrated experience with managing projects from conception to completion with excellent graphic results.
- Creative and critical thinking skills, detail-oriented.
- Strong time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in English is essential; other language skills are a plus.
- Legal working status in the United States.
- Reliable and organized
- Resourceful and creative in finding solutions
- Likes to run on adrenaline and work with short deadlines
If you’re a fully qualified candidate, please submit a Resume/CV and Portfolio by e-mail with the subject “Summer Internship 2018".
A single pdf should be sent not exceeding 3 Mb.
**PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS**