New York, NY
INOA | International Office of Architects
INOA is a creative and dynamic architecture and design firm. Our current work includes unique new building projects. For full extent of the firm's work visit www.in-oa.com.
We are seeking a full time Architectural Designer (0-5 years of experience) to join our team for long term.
Ideal candidate should have the following:
- an architecture degree from a reputable school in the US or abroad
- highly creative and organized
- strong proficiency in using Rhino in 2d and 3d
- proficiency in using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- proficiency in producing interior and exterior renderings
- legal work authorization is required
- excellent communication skills
- (preferably) experience in completing construction documents, knowledge of building systems and building codes. Applicants with no such experience will be evaluated based on their creative skills.
- ability to do independent research and find solutions to new challenges.
Job Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- preparing and coordinating design development and construction documents.
- preparing presentation materials.
- coordination with contractors, engineers and vendors.
- involvement in multiple projects at any time.
- developing design schemes and making feasibility studies.
- evaluate, and integrate construction and engineering systems with program, code and context parameters.
Please email cover letter, resume, and portfolio in a PDF format with "Architectural Designer" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.