New York, NY
Atema Architecture is a small, design-driven practice with a diverse range of work in residential, commercial, and urban infrastructure design.
We are seeking a Fall Intern for work on the production of design presentations, construction drawings, product research, and general marketing materials. Candidate must be able to take direction, have a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, and work independently within a small-scale practice.
September – December 2018
Candidate should possess the following:
- Architectural degree in progress or recently completed (graduate)
- Design & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- AutoCAD, Rhino, & Adobe Creative Suite software skills
- Experience with the production of construction documents a plus
- Basic knowledge of construction materials
- Ability to work at least three days a week during the internship period
- Ability to legally work in the United States without visa sponsorship
We offer mentorship, professional growth, and practical experience within an active New York City office. Compensation will be a stipend, commensurate with experience of the applicant.
Please send resume and work samples as a single pdf (no larger than 5mb) to email@example.com with the subject line “Fall Intern Application 2018”. No linked portfolios, phone calls, or hard copy applications, please.