New York, NY
Stephen B. Jacobs Group
We are seeking a talented energetic, creative, self-starter with at least 3 years of industry experience and possess solid organizational, listening, communication skills. You should have the ability to multitask and self-prioritize. You should enjoy collaboration and be a great team player.
Work directly with Sr. architects and interior designers to prepare digital presentations and contract documents throughout concept design, schematic design and design development to construction phases.
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited school;
- Proficient in Autocad;
- Knowledgeable in 3D Modeling programs 3D Max/V-Ray a plus;
- Knowledgeable in Revit, Bluebeam, a plus;
- Experience with Construction Documents;
- Familiar with NYC building codes and zoning;
- Excellent English language communication skills;
- Legally eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship;
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Email resume and portfolio to: email@example.com