New York, NY
Jonathan Schloss / Architect
Our design-focused architectural practice based in New York City is looking for a Project Architect to start immediately. The firm provides complete architectural services to a wide variety of clients with an emphasis on high-end residential, townhouse, commercial and specialized retail projects.
We are seeking an energetic and committed professional able to take on key responsibilities in our practice and work within a collaborative and focused environment. Key to this position are strong organizational, design, research and construction detailing skills.
The ideal candidate should have a thorough and conscientious approach to design and excellent communication skills. The ability to take on numerous roles and participate in all aspects of our profession is fundamental to our firm.
We are seeking a highly qualified, Project Architect with experience in high end residential projects. Applicant must have substantial experience in the design and production of single and multi-family projects and must have excellent technical and detailing abilities.
Applicant must be proficient in handling all phases of a project from Design through Construction Administration and be capable of the day to day management of projects.
· BArch or MArch
· 5-10 years experience.
· Experience in all phases of residential construction and design
· New York City experience in all phases of project development, from design to construction administration
· Ability to manage projects and teams and work with client and consultants
· Strong design skills
· AutoCAD and 3D modeling skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
· Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
· Familiarity with construction materials, methods, standards and NYC codes.
· Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
· New York Registration is preferred.
· Salary commensurate with the education level and professional experience.
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples to