New York, NY
Frydco Capital Group & Deluxe Building Solutions
The New York City office of Frydco Capital Group, a New York based real estate owner and developer, and its affiliate Deluxe Building Solutions, a Pennsylvania based prefabricated modular manufacturer, seek intermediate level architects with at least 3-5 years of Revit experience to join an energetic, design-focused environment.
This position will give the right applicants the opportunity to participate in all phases of design-oriented commercial, retail, and residential projects from start to finish. The role will entail a focus on prefabricated modular construction and will likely include some travel to upstate New York, central Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas.
The ideal candidates should have a balance of technical expertise and design aesthetics with knowledge of construction documents and details. The position involves working directly with the design directors on all aspects of the design-build process.
We are looking for the right candidates to grow with the firm and expand their responsibilities.
• Participate and contribute to design discussion, idea generation and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
• Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models and developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of the project.
• Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redline drawings and project document sets
• Manage data on various cloud-based platforms and related file sharing sites.
• Work with BIM using VR and HTC Vive for presentations and discussions
• Bachelors or Masters degree in architecture required.
• Proficiency in Revit– minimum 3 years producing construction document sets.
• Advanced Revit knowledge required.
• In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on design and production work in a team environment
• Strong design skills
• Experience with modular projects or desire to work in modular projects preferred
• Construction administration experience beneficial
• Technical knowledge and detailing skills beneficial
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Please include a resume and work samples when responding. Emailed in PDF format to email@example.com.