New York, NY
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP is an award winning Manhattan architecture firm which values quality design, a team environment, innovation, sustainability, and collaboration.
C+GA is a 45 person firm specializing in sustainable and socially responsible design, with a mix of exciting multi-family residential (market rate and affordable), cultural, planning, institutional and educational projects in the NYC area.
C+GA is currently seeking an Architect with a minimum of 7-10 years of experience.
- Manage sustainable multi-family residential, education and institutional projects, from feasibility through construction administration.
- Maintain primary contact and interface with client and consulting team.
- Coordinate design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Coordinate bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination with the owner and potential public agency (ies).
- Strong organizational, communication, and design skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent project delivery experience, including construction documentation and construction administration.
- Wide ranging knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general.
- Commitment to and experience with sustainable design.
- Experience in New York City a plus; experience with public agency work a plus.
- Experience with sustainable design, resilient design and multi-family housing a plus.
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience (post-grad). US experience required.
- Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD required. 3D (Sketchup and Revit) proficiency a plus.
- Familiarity with Building Codes and NYC Zoning Resolution a plus.
- US Architectural registration preferred
- LEED Certification a plus
- Excellent English language communication and client interface skills
- Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
Full benefits package provided, including health insurance and 401k plan.
Interested candidates should submit resume, 3-5 work samples, and at least two references as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limit submissions to 5MB file size. No calls please.