New York, NY
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP is an award winning Manhattan architecture firm which values quality design, a team environment, innovation, sustainability, and collaboration. C+GA is a 45+ person firm specializing in sustainable and socially responsible design, with a mix of exciting mixed use, multi-family residential (market rate and affordable), cultural, planning, institutional and educational projects in the NYC area.
C+GA is currently seeking a candidate for an Architect with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
· Assist with sustainable multi-family residential and institutional projects, from feasibility through construction administration.
· Interface with client and consulting team.
· Participate in design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
· Assist with bid period and construction administration services, including site visits.
· Strong organizational, communication, and design skills, with the ability to work independently.
· Excellent graphic and rendering capabilities.
· Experience in design and construction documentation.
· Knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general.
· Commitment to and experience with sustainable design.
· Experience in New York City and with sustainable design and multi-family housing a plus.
· Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
· Minimum 2 years relevant experience (post-grad). US experience required.
· Proficiency in REVIT, 3D (Sketchup), VRay and AutoCAD required.
· Familiarity with Building Codes, NYC a plus.
· LEED Certification a plus
· Excellent English language communication and interface skills
· Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
Full benefits package provided, including health insurance and 401k plan.
Interested candidates should submit resume, 3-5 work samples, and at least two references as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit submissions to 5MB file size. No calls please.