New York, NY
RZAPS is seeking an Architectural Designer with 1-4 years experience in all phases of design and project management to work on new projects in our New York City office.
Candidates should be self-motivated, energetic, and organized with strong communication skills and technical abilities.
The best candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for public use projects, for working in a collaborative office environment and shall meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino with V-Ray, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in all design phases and documentation including Construction Documents and Construction Administration
- Knowledge of construction materials, standards and details
- Demonstrates professionalism in dealing with clients, consultants and vendors
- Currently living in the New York City area; applicants from abroad must be authorized to work in the US with ability to relocate soon
The selected candidate shall benefit from a dynamic work environment with a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities. The position provides for the development of design and management skills and technical knowledge.
RZAPS is an award-winning architecture and planning firm located near Bryant Park. The firm's portfolio focuses on projects with significant public impact including master plans, buildings, outdoor spaces and interiors.
Our distinctive designs result from a convergence of practical, artistic and environmental solutions. The firm is best known for its role as lead architect for the redevelopment of Randall’s Island which includes the Master Plan, the designs of Icahn Stadium and the John McEnroe Tennis Center.
Full time employment with excellent benefits. Qualified candidates should submit by email a resume along with samples of their work in PDF format, not to exceed 10MB.
Qualified candidates should submit by email a resume along with samples of their work. Files should be in PDF format and not exceed 5MB if possible, and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org