New York, NY
Studio Goetz is an architecture and design practice based in New York City. Through research, analysis, drawing and making, each of our projects is inspired by its specific context and conditions.
We work in collaboration with a network of designers, engineers, crafts people and contractors to build houses, apartments, offices, restaurants and other spatial interventions. Our work is holistic in scale and scope, where the fine layers of material detailing are essential to forming the spatial whole.
Studio Goetz is currently hiring a Project Architect to join our collaborative, open studio environment. Candidates must have with experience in NYC residential architecture and construction detailing. Excellent opportunity for a designer with desire for hands-on experience and design responsibility.
· Architecture degree and 2-3 years of professional experience
· Residential experience in NYC
· Fluency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
· Strong physical model-making skills
· Strong conceptual and spatial design ability
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Must be authorized to work in the US
Send resume and work samples and salary requirement to email@example.com with “Project Architect” in the subject line.