New York, NY
Bialosky New York Architect
Description: We are a small New York based architecture office that engages in a range of scales and contexts. Our work includes residential loft renovations, new 'ground up' residential construction for developers and private clients, projects for NYC city agencies, and historic restoration work. We also regularly collaborate with, and execute the architectural designs of a widely recognized art and design studio based in NYC.
Job Description: We are seeking someone with 1-3 years of experience working in an architectural design office for a full time paid position. Since we are a small dynamic firm that juggles many types of projects the ideal candidate must be will be willing to engage in all aspects of the profession expeditiously.
This position will include lots of hands on experience including coordination with contractors, consultants, clients while working directly on all phases of architectural design and interfacing with the NYC Department of Buildings, the Landmarks Preservation Commission and other NYC city agencies. An eye for detail and a willingness to develop a technical skill set are important.
- M.Arch or B.Arch graduate based in NYC.
- 1-3 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Exceptional computer skills including: Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Rhino with Revit as a plus
- Strong graphic skills, written and verbal communication skills with a fluency in English
- Experience working on construction documents and coordinating with consultants is preferred
- A creative individual that is self motivated and has a positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
How to Apply: Please email cover letter, resume and pdf images or website link of work samples to: email@example.com