New York, NY
TAD Associates is looking for a recent (~0-3yrs) graduate in the architecture / interior design field to join our media and technology design firm. Our work is done in coordination with top architectural design firms and largely follows the architectural processes and drawing standards. The position will include, but is not limited to:
• The design of spatial and programmatic narratives and concept visualizations.
• Preparation of graphic presentation and schematic design documents.
• Preparation of detailed plans and elevations, review drawings and provide coordination.
• Architectural coordination with design team.
• Field-surveying (including sites in the construction process).
• Construction administration and commissioning.
• Issuance of change orders, bulletins, and memos as needed.
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in an accredited architectural program or related degree field.
Work Experience: Minimum 1-year cumulative professional work experience.
Skills: Demonstrable interest in Technology and Experience Design
Strong graphic and design talent
Excellent comprehension of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and Revit
Fluency in spoken and written English
Strong spatial awareness and ability to relay concepts
Scripting / Processing / Parametric design a plus
Interest in product development and industrial design a plus
Notes: Applicants should have exceptional communication skills, including in-person and presentation. Applicants should also note that, as we are a consulting firm, IDP hours towards licensure are limited. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Submit your resume, a minimum of three (3) examples of your work, cover letter, and any additional relevant information.
Please send all work samples, resumes, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org