New York, NY
MN Design Professional Corporation
MN Design Professional Corporation is seeking qualified applicants for an open position on our growing design team. We'd like to talk to you about the opportunity to be involved.
As an Associate within our design team, you will participate in design and project management tasks on residential and commercial projects, collaborating closely with the firm's Creative and Operating Directors. The position offers a high degree of independence paired with a strong design, technical, and managerial support system. As a young, expanding company, you will have the opportunity to grow alongside the firm.
- Bachelor of Architecture (minimum) from an accredited educational institution
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Basic understanding of construction means and methods, detailing, and conventional documentation
- Professional experience in high-end residential and/or commercial projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe CS
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong communication skills (English), both written and verbal
- Detail and research-oriented
- Motivated and curious
- Involvement in design and management on a range of residential and commercial projects including, but not limited to:
- Collaboration on design with project team members
- Communication directly with clients, contractors, and consultants
- Coordination of—and participation in—project meetings from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Involvement in Construction Administration, including shop drawing and submittal reviews, site meetings, site reports, etc.
- Involvement in development of intra-office managerial and operations standards
- Involvement in ongoing marketing and business development efforts
- Competitive local salary, based on experience, skill, and ability
- Participation in office benefits program, including:
- Healthcare plans, substantially covered by MN
- Dental and Vision plans, fully covered by MN
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Unlimited MTA Subway pass, fully covered by MN
- Annual bonuses
MN is a full-service architecture firm. We collaborate with design-savvy clients and elite consultants to deliver projects that bring together broad concepts with nuanced details. Regardless of project size, our approach to design is thoughtful, inclusive, and hands-on. Our design process is team-oriented from project inception to completion. It is our goal to deliver overwhelmingly simple projects which comprehensively address the needs and desires of our clients.
Please see our website for more information about our firm.
For consideration, please submit resume and work samples (10 Mb maximum total size) to email@example.com.
MN DPC is an equal opportunity employer.