New York, NY
O'Neil Langan Architects
O'Neil Langan Architects is looking for a junior level architect or designer! We have immediate staff positions open for entry level job candidates.
We specialize in international retail design and high-end residential projects. Staff members work closely with senior staff and principles on each project from schematic design through construction administration. Significant responsibility is available for hard working and talented designers who are ready to learn.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BArch or MArch required
- Prior internship experience in an architectural office required, at least one semester at a minimum
- Ability to produce a complete set of construction documents
- AutoCAD drafting experience mandatory
- Adobe Creative Suite experience mandatory
- Ability to handle fast-paced projects and deadlines
- Strong and clear communication skills a must
- Basic understanding of construction means and methods
- Capability of learning quickly on the job
- Willingness to learn and take direction from supervisor
- Rhino proficiency required
- Alternative 3D application experience
- Revit modeling and construction documents
Please reply with the following:
- Cover letter in the body of your email
- Attached resume in PDF format
- Portfolio and work samples, include renderings and construction document samples
- Salary requirements
- Two references that you have worked directly with in the last five years
Email to: email@example.com
Resumes submitted without salary requirements or that don’t meet the candidate requirements above will not be reviewed.
If contacted for an interview, please be prepared to show working drawing sets you’ve put together in addition to your portfolio.