New York, NY
Citterio-Viel & Partners
Citterio-Viel & Partners is recruiting an Junior Designer/ Intern for its New York office for a 6 month period with possibility of extension.
We are a multi-disciplinary design practice founded by Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel in Italy, working in the fields of Architectural, Interior and Urban Design. The practice currently has offices established in Milan and New York with active projects around the world in countries as diverse as Italy, Germany, Thailand, UAE and the U.S.
Our practice is particularly recognized for luxury residential and hospitality projects, but has also considerable expertise in retail and commercial projects. We are also at the forefront in the implementation of BIM (Revit) in architectural and interior design.
- Support design and delivery production
- Contribute to all design phases from concept through to construction drawings
- Coordinate with other project consultants
- Implement office BIM standards
- Participate in competition teams
- Contribute or otherwise assist as required
Standards, Qualities and Skills required
- Minimum 1 year working experience using Revit is essential. Knowledge of other software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign would be beneficial.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills
- Fluency in English essential.
- Willingness to be flexible and manage multiple responsibilities
The successful candidate will be asked to engage in a variety of tasks including the preparation of presentations, work on competitions, project documentation, related activities depending on the immediate needs of the office. We offer an international work environment where your professional development will be encouraged and supported.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical & 401(k).
Please include visa status in response if applicable.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every applicant. Kindly refrain from follow up calls or e-mails.
To be considered for the position email a PDF of your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.