Parfums Christian Dior USA
CAPEX PROJECTS (Design and Execution of B & C counters)
- Analyze and confirm relevant data to proceed with design (brief). To prepare drawings of counters in AUTOCAD and Sketchup:
-Design: Layout plans, Elevations, Sections and Details
-Technical drawings: Prepare technical Details package adapted to the Region for purchasing process of the counters
-Coordinate and support Regional Architecture Manager in Purchasing process with department in Paris and suppliers.
-Preparation of Project presentations
-Pursue execution drawings for production from manufacturers and review
-Purchasing materials for counter installations.
- Logistics: in charge of sending merchandising materials (including DSS) to suppliers or Retail Managers. Coordinate material shipment with VM for installations (grids, boards...) Assure on time arrival of elements.
-Supervision of Logistics for installations.
-Presentations of Installation Reports with Regional Architecture Manager.
Collaboration and Support to Regional Architecture Manager in A and Flagship doors.
- Collaboration in the design and development of technical drawings.
- Coordinate and assist Regional Architecture Manager in the preparation process for installation.
- Coordination of Merchandising permanent displays local production.
- Development of prototypes. Verify and approve samples before production.
-Capex Merchandising displays envelope - Management of production cost to follow the budget.
-Production of displays for all new installations and guarantee the execution in POS in the same timeline of the counter installations.
MENU and MERCHANDISING TOOLS
- Forecast quantities in Basic Menu with VM/ Forecast team.
- Ensure the correct and on time implementation of all the forecasted Merchandising Tools.
- Coordination of make up drawers DSS3 orders and installations.
-Update Architectural information in the Master file with new projects and Retail Managers information.
-Upload pictures of the new counters installed.
- Organization of Pictures of POS and New Installations- Update counter installed library with Pictures, Design and Technical details.
- Participate in the organization of regional events and meetings (BC Seminar, Cycle Meeting)
- Support Regional Architecture Manager on Monthly Report
RELEVANT SCOPE MEASURES
32 countries from North America (including Canada, USA and Hawaii), Central America and South America
· Former experience in Architecture and/or Merchandising
· Bachelors Degree in Architecture / Design
· Proficiency in AutoCad, Photoshop and Sketchup
· Analytical skills, detailed oriented, problem solver
· Hard worker, rigorous and strong organization skills
· Good communication skills
· Good Knowledge of office tools (word, excel, ppt)
· Strong operational skills
· Strong product knowledge
· Speaks fluently English and Spanish (Portuguese and French can be a plus)