Los Angeles, CA
Price Architects, Inc.
With a focus on innovation, environmentally sensitive design, proactive project management and sound technical skills, Price Architects, Inc. delivers unique design solutions that are responsive to the goals and objectives of our clients. Our shared understanding of the importance of our client’s goals and objectives informs our definition of the purpose of architecture.
We believe strongly that architecture evolves from the programmatic and financial objectives of our clients along with the opportunities and constraints of the project site. In our practice, this evolution occurs within the framework of a rigorous management process and an understanding born from experience of how buildings are constructed.
PAI is a business-centered practice, with client service being the foremost priority. Our team of creative partners have a passion for excellence, and excels at leading the collaborative process that is the heart of successful project design and delivery.
PAI is “virtually” one step ahead of the leading architecture firms in the U.S. in its utilization of state of the art technology to create a flexible, wherever and whenever, results oriented work environment.
The ideal Junior Level candidate may be entering the profession with no experience up to 2 years of experience in architecture producing well-coordinated Construction Documents. The ability to track and implement the repercussions of changes throughout a set of drawings is required as well as understanding and experience navigating building codes and accessibility requirements. You must exhibit strong organizational and communication skills and be accustomed to working in a team environment.
This person will support the Job Captain(s), Project Architect and team in the timely and thorough completion of assignments, resolve design and technical issues to maintain progress and quality control; and communicate clearly with the project team.
- Support the project design process on the projects.
- Prepare architectural plans and renderings.
- Perform architectural assignments and develop details created by others.
- Compile data and perform design computations.
- Review and understand assignments and tasks.
- Assist Job Captain(s) and/or PA with project assignments.
- Produce construction detail documentation that conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Team.
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Entry Level to 2 years of employment in an architecture firm.
- Experience in architectural detailing.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format no larger than 5MB to: email@example.com
Only submissions in PDF format will be considered.