Los Angeles, CA
NAC Architecture is more than just a group of architects, planners, interior designers, engineers and professional staff.
We are thought leaders, trail blazers and experience experts. We are currently seeking a Design Professional to join our talented and collaborative team in the Los Angeles Office. NAC is a national firm with over 180 smart and creative people working in Los Angeles, Seattle and Spokane, WA. We are growing our Chinatown office; it's an exciting time and we'd like you to be part of it!
The Design Professional will be responsible for the following:
- Perform more detailed aspects of design development and drawing tasks, originating and assembling project-specific details and large-scale design/drawings.
- Arrange and manage multiple projects, independently and simultaneously.
- Assist in the development of design documentation from conceptual compositions, diagrams, schemes, sketches and layout(s); making decisions relative to scope of work within project.
- Assist in organization, arrangement and coordination between architectural documents, and review of consultant documents.
- Develop detail solutions to architectural problems using experience, judgment and education.
- Assist in preparation of preliminary and final technical specifications.
Minimum qualifications include Bachelors degree in Architecture, must be computer savvy with skills in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, Rhino and/or Photoshop, demonstrated knowledge of office management principles and procedures and working knowledge of Building Codes, ADA compliance issues, and zoning ordinance influences.
*We offer competitive salaries and full benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k)/profit sharing plan, paid holidays and personal time off, training and development opportunities, and more. NAC is a great place to work—come join us!
Please submit a letter of interest, resume and work samples. Email is preferred with qualifications in PDF format (LTownsend@nacarchitecture.com). Attachments may not exceed 10MB.