Los Angeles, CA
Manola Studio was founded in 2011 with the intent to create meaningful spaces that transcend time and honor the buildings that house them. Our fresh and playful approach to design is multidisciplinary and ranges from architectural and interior design to custom furniture and fixtures.
We also specialize in preservation and restoration of historically significant buildings, infusing new life and charm into the neighborhoods they occupy.
Our work is underscored by the desire to create spaces that make people feel connected to time and place - that inspire them and evoke a sense of comfort and familiarity, like they always belonged.
JOB POSITION: Architectural Designer
We are looking for a smart, organized, efficient and enthusiastic Architectural Designer with at least 1 -3 years of experience at an Architecture firm to join our team. We want someone who can bring ideas to the table and isn't afraid to speak their mind.
Taking initiative and being able to work independently are extremely important as well as the ability to learn quickly and manage several tasks at once. Supreme attention to detail and exceptional time management skills are also an important quality as we have numerous fast-paced projects. We’re a small team looking for great candidate with a passion for design who will love our work as much as we do!
• A bachelors degree in Architecture
• At least 1 - 3 years of experience at an Architecture firm
• At least 1 - 2 years experience producing construction documents
• Excellent in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite
• Project management experience is highly valued
• Experience in Solid Works, Rhino and rendering programs like V-ray are a plus
• Experience in furniture/product design is a plus
• Working side my side with the owner/lead designer on design tasks
• Translating design ideas into CAD and/or Sketchup
• Putting together client presentations using Adobe Creative Suite
• Building and rendering final sketchup models
• Producing construction document sets
• Managing several projects and tasks at once
• Managing budgets and schedules
• Problem solving on site and paying very close attention to detail
• Working with Contractors, subs, vendors, etc
• Sourcing FF&E items, placing orders, managing and keeping track of all orders
• Ability to work well on a small team, manage time and tasks efficiently and wear many hats
• Possess strong leadership skills and work independently
To apply please send your portfolio and resume with subject "Architectural Designer Position" to email@example.com