Santa Monica, CA
MONTALBA ARCHITECTS, INC., is a design-focused and high-service architectural practice based in Santa Monica, California with a satellite office in Lausanne, Switzerland.
We pride ourselves in crafting great Architecture for diverse clientele. Our body of work consists of private residences, boutique retail stores, as well as hospitality and commercial projects. Our LA office is centered within the Bergamot Station Art campus in Santa Monica; amongst art galleries and a newly opened Metro Expo line station.
We have a studio atmosphere where individuals can inspire and learn from each other. We are seeking individuals that are excited for challenges and dedicated to do great work with our team. We want to hire people that have high expectations of themselves and have ambition to be challenged, enjoy working with great people and want to develop as part of a team.
Completion of BArch or MArch
• Minimum of 3-7 years of relevant work experience in an architectural office
• Well organized, precise and attentive to detail
• Great verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• Ability to work well and self-motivate in a collaborative team environment
• Enthusiasm to accommodate various shifting schedules, project demands, and deadlines
• AutoCad experience required
• Ability to travel for projects PROJECT REQUIREMENTS Construction Documents *Please include examples of Construction Document sheets in submission
• Ability to mockup and organize construction document set • Coordinate with project manager, team and consultants to produce high quality construction documents and project manual
• Prepare architectural details
- Research materials, systems, code and implement to drawings Visualization / Presentation • 3D modeling (Sketchup preferred)
- Collages and Rendering • 2D Drafting • Assemble a graphic presentation This full-time, salaried position is available immediately. We provide a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
We support growth within the office and encourage professional development. With projects across the United States and throughout Europe, potential candidates must be able to travel and be actively engaged with projects outside of our California office. No Phone Calls Please.
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please limit File Size to Under 10MB. Montalba Architects, Inc. will review all submitted work and contact selected candidates for an interview.