Los Angeles, CA
Archeon Group is seeking architectural professionals for a position as Job Captain and Architectural Designer. Archeon is a fast growing mid-size firm with a variety of projects includes mixed-use development, transit orient development, hotels and commercial developments. Archeon provides a positive work environment for learning and gaining experience in all aspects of project development.
Please review our specific requirements, responsibilities, and procedures below:
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Candidates for the architectural designer position will work directly under a project architect and/or a job captain. Their duties will include but are not limited to revising construction documents, 3d modeling, compiling entitlement packages and creating project renderings.
- 2 years experience working at an architectural office
- Basic zoning codes
- Experience with 3d modeling software Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and Rhino
- Adobe creative suite and Microsoft office
1. Please submit your resume only in PDF Format. We will request work samples from you only after we are interested in interviewing you. Include your name, e-mail, and phone number in your inquiry.
2. Please write the position you are seeking in title/subject line
of the e-mail.
send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.