Los Angeles, CA
Charlap Hyman & Herrero
Charlap Hyman & Herrero is currently looking for an exceptional architectural designer to join our very small but esteemed team as we continue to grow our practice in Los Angeles.
CHH is a Los Angeles / New York-based architecture and design firm that takes a fully integrated approach to conceptualizing and executing spaces in their totality.
Principals Adam Charlap Hyman and Andre Herrero, AIA, whose backgrounds are in interior design and architecture, lead a practice that considers all aspects of the built environment, from site plan to furniture.
Working in various typologies - including buildings, set designs, stores and houses - CHH endeavors to consider divergent art forms and the experiences of multiple senses. They aim to create spaces that become worlds unto themselves, with gesamtkunstwerk at the core of the firm's objective.
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be a good critical thinker and problem solver
- Be professional and able to interface with clients
- 1-3 years professional experience at an internationally recognized architecture firm
- Be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Revit - Extensive knowledge, take an idea from conceptual design to construction documentation
- AutoCAD - Extensive knowledge, ability to create clean and organized drawing sets using company standards
- Rhino3D - Ability to model 3D architecture models and furniture
- V-Ray - Ability to create renders using accurate texture mapping and IES lighting
- Adobe InDesign - Ability to create client quality presentations for print and screen
- Adobe Photoshop - Basic collage skills
Please email a single PDF to email@example.com containing both your CV and Portfolio.
Please label the PDF as follows:
Date (YYYY-MM-DD) + _First_Last
Subject line of email:
Candidate Jane Smith