West Hollywood, CA
Levin-Morris is a small architectural design firm located in West Hollywood, with a current focus on multi-family and mixed-use projects, but with a broad portfolio of building types.
We are seeking an Junior/Intermediate Designer. Our very small firm size provides a highly collaborative studio environment, with the opportunity to work on all phases of a project for AXP and to grow within the firm.
Excellent English speaking and writing ability is essential. Salary Range: Commensurate with experience and demonstrated skill level.
• Develop design and presentation drawings under the direction of the principals.
• Develop and coordinate construction documents under the direction of the principals. Job Requirements:
• Professional degree (B.Arch or M.Arch) from a US College or University.
• 1 - 2 years experience in Revit.
• Minimum 2 years of experience producing architectural design and construction documents
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and speaking skills
• Ability to manage time and consistently meet deadlines without constant supervision
• Authorized to work in the US without need for employee sponsorship or visa
Please submit cover note, current CV, salary history, and work samples in PDF format (no larger than 10 MB) to: email@example.com