Los Angeles, CA
NMDA_Neil M. Denari Architects
Neil M. Denari Architects (NMDA) is a Los Angeles based office dedicated to exploring the worlds of architecture, design, urbanism, and global cultural phenomenon.
We are seeking an entry-level designer with a professional level degree to join our team. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with great communication and drafting skills and work well with Architectural Management & Design teams.
- Works directly with the Project Manager & design team
- Production of Architectural drawing sets (Concept Design through Construction Documents)
- Building code and zoning research
- Being involved in multiple projects simultaneously
- Preparation of presentation packages
- Bachelor's (5 years) or Master's degree in Architecture
- Demonstrable Internship experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drafting, Rhino, and V-Ray required
- Experience in preparation and coordination of architectural drawing set
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, and methods
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Familiarity with Building Code & Zoning regulations preferred
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Local candidates preferred
Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org; mention "Entry-Level Designer" in subject area.
*Please send resumes and work samples (or online portfolio) in PDF format no larger than 4MB. Applications with attachments larger than 4MB will be discarded.