Los Angeles, CA
Satoh Brothers International
Satoh Brothers International provides commercial design and construction services throughout the West Coast and Texas.
With its roots in catering to the US operations of Japanese corporations, Satoh Brothers prides itself on timely project completion, minimal change orders, and an emphasis on quality.
Our work spans a wide range of project types including retail/tenant improvement, corporate offices, K-12 education, restaurants, ground-up buildings, logistics and cold storage facilities, and manufacturing.
The company's past and future is rooted in delivering a professional product at a competitive price, and seek to continue our tremendous growth through referrals and repeat customers.
• Perform field measurements of project sites and develop as-built layouts
• Prepare drawings for schematic design, design development, and contract documents
• Assist your team with programming and space planning to assess client and project needs
• Compile data and perform design computations, assist in production of amendments, addenda, and bulletins
• Work alongside and understand the functional organization of the project team
• Utilize your technical skills in Revit and other design application software
• Organize and check your work for accuracy, omissions, and legibility Requirements:
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in production and coordination of contract documents in architectural projects
• Degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited program
• Working knowledge of building codes and experience with submitting plans for agency review and approval
• Proficiency in Revit Architecture and AutoCAD required
• Fluent knowledge of drawing setup, blocks, layers, components, families, and plotting
• Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Experience in commercial (retail, office, and restaurant) projects desirable
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with team members and follow instructions
• Valid CA driver’s license and reliable transportation
Contact Information: Submit all resumes and portfolios to Yoshi Blizman via email firstname.lastname@example.org and Alex Kang via email email@example.com