Los Angeles, CA
Archimorphic is an award-winning design oriented architecture office, based in Downtown Los Angeles. The team has designed and built a wide range of projects in both the U.S. and China. The growing office is seeking a Project
Architect with 10+ years’ experience primarily in commercial, retail, and residential work. Prior working experience in China project is preferred, but not required. Candidates should have:
· MArch or BArch from an accredited architectural program
· Excellent design skills, and the ability to convey ideas well in various media
· Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills and leadership
· Proficient in Autocad, Rhino and Revit
· Capability to manage projects through all phases of design and construction administration
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference "Project Architect" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Submission to be in PDF format, and limited to 5mb file size.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.