Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a summer intern with up to 3 years of work experience in construction documentation within an architecture office. Individual should be able to demonstrate a knowledge and enthusiasm of design processes, critical thinking, and must have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and the ability to read architectural drawings. The ability to collaborate and work within a team setting is essential.
• Work closely with team to help produce and coordinate highly-detailed project drawing set under the supervision of the project lead.
• Understanding of construction is preferred.
• Interest in development and growth in responsibility.
• Needs to be able to start ASAP.
• Bachelors of Architecture / Students pursuing Architecture degree are welcome
• 1 – 3 years of work experience
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong graphic presentation skills
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org