Los Angeles, CA
Alex Pettas Architecture
We are a recently founded architecture firm based in Los Angeles near the Culver City Arts District. We are currently working on high-end modern residential projects in Brentwood, the Hollywood Hills, San Francisco and Sonoma County.
Our work also includes retail and workplace projects in Los Angeles and the Bay Area. Our aesthetic balances California modernism with minimalism and materiality. We are fortunate to have a clientele that shares our vision.
We have an immediate need for a highly motivated Entry Level/Junior Designer to play an integral role in the design and production of projects from concept through construction using Revit. Our ideal candidate is passionate about architecture, has a strong work ethic and is eager to contribute meaningfully to the projects they work on. We enjoy an office culture that is creative, communicative and collaborative.
QUALIFICATIONS - SKILLS - REQUIREMENTS
- 0-3 years of experience in an architecture firm.
- A degree from an accredited architecture program.
- Revit experience is required; proficiency in Adobe CS.
- Self-starter able to manage multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills (graphic, written and verbal).
- Attention to detail and thoroughness are a must.
- Analyze agency codes, ensure design conformance and navigate permitting process.
- Research finish materials and products.
- Attend client and project site meetings.
- Los Angeles area resident with the ability to work legally in the U.S. (unfortunately we cannot sponsor H1b applicants).
We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, health insurance benefits, bonuses and ARE exam subsidies. In addition to paid time off, we provide bonus days off during the year-end holidays.
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include availability to start and your level of experience with Revit. Attachments should be no larger than 25 MB. No phone calls please and thank you for your interest.