Los Angeles, CA
The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn’t have to be true?
What if our built environment — where we live, learn, play, and conduct business — carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design.
From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future—join us!
We have an immediate need for a results-driven, passionate Architectural Intern 2-3 to join our firm in our Los Angeles office! This is a great opportunity for to be part of a project team; helping to influence and implement project designs for a variety of project types.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Conducts architectural assignments and design computations.
• Consults manufactures.
• Performs specific and limited portions of assignments including code and material research.
• Participates in successful implementation of Strategic Plan at project level.
• Receives direct supervision in appropriate areas.
• Develops architectural design concepts.
• Elementary architectural assignments and design computations.
• Prepares architectural drawings.
• Inspects architectural features of structures.
• Works from designs of others.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
• On path to obtaining Architecture License
• Proficient in Revit and Adobe products.
• Demonstrated BIM literacy.
• Substantial knowledge of procedures for production of construction documents.
• Knowledge of codes/regulations and technical issues
• Good knowledge of sustainable design practices and strong design sense.
• Prefer LEED AP certification
• Prefer Graphic Design training and experience
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree related to Architecture from an accredited university
• 3 to 6 years’ experience in a professional atmosphere
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the
employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an
impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Please apply online at: