Los Angeles, CA
Jeff Zbikowski Architecture
JZA is an up and coming Los Angeles-based design firm that is in search of motivated, self-starters with a design background to work part or full-time on a variety of residential projects from single-family renovations to 50+ unit mixed-use buildings. As a growing firm, we are able to offer a growth based position with lots of responsibility and hands-on learning.
The ideal candidate will possess experience and passion for design. The candidate shall be responsible for the creation, development, and revision of detail drawings from schematic design all the way to construction document phases, working closely with a project manager and the firm's principle. This position requires the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited school
• Proficiency in Autodesk Revit & Sketchup are required, no exceptions.
• Ability to develop concise construction documents to a very high level of detail
• Capacity to work both independently and as part of a team
• Clear & professional verbal & written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
• Adept at multitasking and managing changing priorities
• Possess an understanding of the architectural design and construction process
• Facility to problem solve and think abstractly
• 3D modeling skills and Adobe CS experience are a plus, but not necessary
For consideration, please provide a cover letter stating your interest and required compensation, resumé, and portfolio of work samples in PDF format. Work samples shall be representative of your capacity to design and document.
If applicable, please indicate on your resume project types and your role and responsibilities on those projects (e.g. drafting, redlines, coordination, etc.).
Please submit resumes and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org