About HarrisonKornberg Architects
We are devoted to design excellence and believe in the power of the built environment to enrich lives. We aim to inspire, motivate and create innovative design solutions that are specific, beautiful and functional, and that help our clients attain their goals. Our clients include public and private institutions, and our project types include K-12 schools, multiple building types for colleges and universities, aviation, religious assembly and civic facilities. We also work on retail, restaurant and single family residential projects. Project construction costs range from less than $1m to over $100m.
HarrisonKornberg Architects is a fun and diverse place to work. We offer multiple tracks to help you grow your career, in an informal and collaborative professional environment. We encourage personal growth and a good work/life balance.
HarrisonKornberg is looking for talented and creative self-starters seeking opportunity and responsibility in a medium sized, design-focused practice. Applicants should show interest and aptitude in all aspects of the design process, and should be enthusiastic about contributing in a team environment.
Candidates should have 2 years of experience minimum, and a demonstrated knowledge of building technologies and document organization. Candidates’ goals should include team leadership, client interaction and service, and the design and execution of great buildings.
• Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited Architecture program
• 2-10+ years of previous experience
• Interest in sustainable design and the craft of construction
• Ability to communicate via hand sketches
• Experience with Revit required. Applicants must have accomplished projects using Revit for BIM and project documentation.
• Experience with Sketchup a plus
• Experience with Microsoft and Adobe software
• Leadership and time management skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative team on a self-directed basis
• LEED Certification
How to Apply
Please email your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a resume and work sample as appropriate (limit attachments to 2mb, please).