GDA Architects, LLC
GDA Architects is seeking Project Coordinators. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast-paced collaborative team on a variety of high-rise multi-family, hospitality, office, commercial and mixed-use projects. Candidates must exhibit a strong work ethic, possess knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD, among other technology platforms, maintain focus and display a thorough attention to detail.
Candidates must have a can-do attitude and be eager and willing to solve problems individually or as part of a team effort. The Project Coordinator provides assistance throughout the building design process, including preparation of some presentation materials, design development, contract documents, and construction administration activities under routine guidance.
• Managing multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, etc.
• Preparation of Design Development & Construction Documents
• Process submittals/substitution requests during construction and address RFI’s
• Interface with regulatory officials during the permitting and construction phases of project
• GDA utilizes these software programs: Revit, Sketchup, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
• 3+ years of experience preferred
• Degree from an accredited university preferred
• Architectural registration and LEED credentials not required but are preferred
• Desire to pursue growth opportunities and obtain registration
• Understanding of building codes, standards, and building structures
• Ability to preserve design intent throughout a project
• Strong organizational, written, and verbal skills
• Experience in large multi-family and commercial projects is preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of Revit and AutoCAD experience in a professional setting is required
• Detailed understanding of Revit processes including maintaining and developing projects, files, families and work sets
• Experience with Microsoft Office required
• Experience with Sketchup preferred
Please submit your resume, cover letter and design samples that best illustrates your work experience to Charles Gromatzky at: