IDG Architects, Inc.
IDG Architects, Inc. is looking for an Intern Architect capable of applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, building codes, and construction procedures to all projects.
• Produce construction documents using Revit and AutoCAD
• Coordinate preparation of documents
• Process RFI’s and submittals
• Prepare project presentations, studies, and reports
• Assemble a construction set with minimal observation from project manager
• Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction
• BS degree in Architecture
• Master’s degree in Architecture is preferred
• Architectural Experience Program (AXP) candidate
• Proficient in AutoCAD | Revit | Adobe Creative Suite
• 3-5 years of experience
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting
Send application to Ben McMillan, AIA at: firstname.lastname@example.org