Mayse & Associates, Inc.
The Architectural Intern at Mayse & Associates is an entry level or experienced entry level position. The intern would work under a Project Coordinator, Sr. Project Coordinator or Project Architect.
* An Intern should be able to organize and execute tasks assigned to them by their supervisor
* Assigned tasks should be completed accurately and within the timeframes established by the project manager
* With some direction, Interns should be able to navigate and interpret the building codes and ordinances
* Able to coordinate their work product with the other members of the project team
* Able to communicate and do project research with governmental authorities
* Able to communicate and relay information to the project manager from the project consultants
* An Intern must have a Professional Degree or equivalent degree or training
* Possess a basic working knowledge of building components and building technology
* Technically proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit and other graphic software applications
* Possesses a basic knowledge of building codes and permitting processes
* Interns are in training and should take every opportunity to advance their knowledge of the Architectural Profession and Building Technology
* Interns should be actively involved in the Intern Development Program and working toward professional registration
* Interns should actively pursue advancement and seek greater responsibility within the firm
Please email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org